Covid Policy to 21st June and Club Rules
- Face Masks - Masks are to be worn entering or moving around the building. You should only remove your mask when seated.
- Track and trace – This is now law so please ensure if you have a smart phone onto which you have download the NHS app prior to visiting. All guests in party must now check-in and not just one person in your group. If you do not have a smart phone, please advise a member of staff before you are seated.
- Maximum of six people per table.
- Drinks are table service only - Each table will have a buzzer to ensure you are all served swiftly.
- Booking - Please book tables prior to visiting the club to guarantee yourself a seat.
A Few polite club rule reminders
Dress code - Smart casual wear please. Work clothes or soiled footwear fresh from the yard is not alowed.
Dogs – Dogs are allowed in dedicated arears only and you must contact the steward or bar staff first as entry is via the fire escape.
Smoking and Vaping - Only permitted in designated areas.