Lying ashore in the SYC Yard
After a heart attack and other health issues I have decided that it is time for me to give up cruiser ownership. Sadly my Westerley Centaur 'Cavalier', sail number 1009 is now up for sale. I had her lifted into the SYC yard all ready for anti fouling, but that's as far as I got.
- New inner Main Cabin roof lining.
- An Anchor, winch Chain needs stowing as not natural fall.
- Last owner fitted a newer used md11 c engine which had an injector pump overhaul and new and injectors last year.
- I have also just fitted a new fuel lift pump as it is a reluctant starter when cold.
- All LED lighting.
- New 75 amp alternator
- Multi battery setup with 1 start and 2 house batteries with split charge relay.
- Clipper, wind, depth, speed.