Last updated 29 December 2021
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Racing||Rallying||Dinghy||Training||SUPS||Pay & Play||Sailability||Diving||Social|
|1||Sun||5:40||4.88||18:09||4.93||Summer Inshore 7 - 10:00||Cowes Week|
|6||Fri||10:46||5.12||23:05||5.34||Cowes Week||Club Night|
|7||Sat||23:05||5.34||11:31||5.46||SUP Club - Safety||Cowes Week|
|8||Sun||12:11||5.79||-||-||Long Inshore Ferguson - 10:00||Ferguson : 09:45||SUP Social||Return Cowes|
|9||Mon||0:26||5.94||12:49||6.07||Chichester Harbour Race Week|
|10||Tue||1:04||6.14||13:26||6.27||Chichester Harbour Race Week|
|11||Wed||1:41||6.28||14:04||6.38||Chichester Harbour Race Week|
|12||Thu||2:20||6.3||14:43||6.38||Chichester Harbour Race Week|
|13||Fri||3:01||6.22||15:24||6.26||Chichester Harbour Race Week|
|14||Sat||3:44||6.03||16:10||6.03||Long Inshore Eastbourne - 08:00||Eastbourne rally||RYA Safetyboat 09:00 **|
|15||Sun||4:32||5.73||17:01||5.71||Long Inshore Eastbourne return - 13:00||Eastbourne rally||RYA Safetyboat 09:00 **|
|18||Wed||7:58||5.03||20:36||5.18||Youth Week||Summer Workshop 18:30 **||Ladies That Lunch|
|19||Thu||9:18||5.18||21:48||5.37||Youth Week||Pop-up Resturant Night|
|20||Fri||10:24||5.48||22:48||5.65||St Valery rally||Youth Week|
|21||Sat||11:19||5.82||23:41||5.96||SYC Cup - 10:00||St Valery rally||Powerboat L2 - 09:00||SUP Taster/Lesson|
|22||Sun||12:06||6.13||-||-||Offshore Seaway Trophy - 10:30||St Valery rally||Powerboat L2 - 09:00||SUP Taster/Lesson||Sail to Brighton for lunch - 09:30||Open Day|
|28||Sat||3:28||5.67||15:48||5.62||Long Inshore Black Rock - 13:00||Black Rock||SUP River Safari||Session 7 - 13:00||Dive at home week|
|29||Sun||4:05||5.32||16:27||5.27||SUP Wildlife Safari||Dive at home week|
|30||Mon||4:47||4.98||17:10||4.93||SUP Social BBQ/Bands||Dive at home week|
|31||Tue||5:37||4.65||18:08||4.63||Dive at home week|
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email email@example.com for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
Details of all the superb training courses held at SYC with discounted prices for members can be found here.
|<< July||September >>|