Updated 26 February 2020
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Racing||Rallying||Dinghy||Training||Sailability||Diving||Rowing||Social||Main Slipway|
|1||Sat||3:33||5.3||15:51||5.1||DS Theory - 09:00||Winter Party||Training|
|2||Sun||4:19||5.1||16:42||4.8||Cooler 5 - 11.00||YM Theory - 09:00||Training|
|5||Wed||7:34||4.9||20:13||4.9||University Sailing 12:00|
|7||Fri||9:39||5.6||22:09||5.8||Club Night 19:00|
|8||Sat||10:30||6.0||22:58||6.2||RYA First Aid - 09:00||AGM||Training|
|9||Sun||11:17||6.4||23:43||6.6||Cooler 6 - 11.00||VHF Course - 09:00||Training|
|12||Wed||1:10||6.9||13:29||6.8||University Sailing 12:00|
|14||Fri||2:40||6.5||15:02||6.2||Valentines Special Pop-up Night|
|15||Sat||3:29||6.1||15:53||5.7||Sailability Conference - Wyboston||Training|
|16||Sun||4:22||5.6||16:52||5.3||Cooler 7 - 11.00||Training|
|19||Wed||8:00||4.9||20:41||4.9||University Sailing 12:00||Ladies That Lunch 12:00|
|22||Sat||10:43||5.6||23:05||5.8||RYA Deisel Course||Training|
|23||Sun||11:20||5.8||23:41||5.8||Cooler 8 - 11.00||Training|
|25||Tue||0:13||6.1||12:26||6.1||Pancake Pop up night|
|26||Wed||0:45||6.2||12:58||6.1||University Sailing 12:00|
|29||Sat||2:18||5.8||14:33||5.6||CLUB AGM||CLUB AGM||CLUB AGM||CLUB AGM||AGM 10:00||CLUB AGM|
RYA Practical Courses
There will be practical RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster courses held during March and April.
Dates not available at time of going to press but details will be published on the website when confirmed.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< January||March >>|