Last updated 26 February 2020
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Racing||Rallying||Dinghy||Training||Sailability||Diving||Rowing||Social||Main Slipway|
|1||Sun||2:53||5.6||15:11||5.3||RYA Dinghy Show||Training|
|4||Wed||5:31||4.8||18:15||4.7||University Sailing 12:00||Open Water 1 Theory|
|7||Sat||9:18||5.5||21:49||5.8||Mast raising - 10:00||Disability Awareness training||Training|
|8||Sun||10:11||6.1||22:38||6.4||Shake Down Race - 10:00||Training|
|11||Wed||0:07||7.1||12:27||7.0||University Sailing 12:00||Open Water 1 Theory|
|14||Sat||2:16||6.6||14:38||6.3||Spring Pursuit 1 - 12:00||Powerboat L2 refresher||Powerboat L2 refresher||Training|
|15||Sun||3:02||6.1||15:28||5.8||Spring Series 1 - 13:00||Race officer and mark laying training||Training|
|18||Wed||8:12||4.7||19:03||4.6||University Sailing 12:00||Open Water 1 Theory||Ladies That Lunch|
|21||Sat||9:43||5.2||22:06||5.4||Spring Pursuit 2 - 10:00||Fitting Out||Training|
|22||Sun||10:23||5.5||22:43||5.7||Spring Series 2 - 11:00||Training||Mothers Day Lunch|
|23||Mon||10:58||5.8||23:15||6.0||Open Water 1 Pool|
|25||Wed||12:00||6.2||University Sailing 12:00|
|28||Sat||1:16||6.1||13:31||6.0||Spring Pursuit 3 - 11:00||Powerboat Level 2||Training|
|29||Sun (BST)||2:47||6.0||15:04||5.8||Spring Series 3 - 12:00||Powerboat Level 2 Powerboat Level 2||Training|
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email email@example.com for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< February||April >>|